If you are ready to choose healthy habits and weight loss and wellbeing as your resolutions for 2012 then TLC-For Weight-Loss Wellbeing will support and help you achieve all your goals!
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Write down your goals. Know why you want to lose weight and change your wellbeing. Write down all the reasons why you want to embark on this journey. Once you have put serious thought to the list you can start to set your goals. To do lists are extremely important and will help you with planning and goal setting. Write them down and put them in a place you will constantly see them … like on the fridge door. Remember to set realistic goals … get some help – your weight-loss coach will help you with this.
- Set a start date. Decide when you are going to start and then make arrangements. Contact the nearest TLC-Centre and book a free assessment. Once you have done this you will be well prepared to start and achieve your goals. Don’t procrastinate … you are ready now, so do it!
- Take a photograph. Take a before photograph and keep it in your TLC-Program Book – this will be a constant reminder of why you need this important change!
- Write everything down. From today, keep a food diary and record all your intake, yes this includes “cheats”!
- Remove temptation. Get rid of all the unhealthy food in your pantry and replace it with healthy “legal” foods.
- Drink your Water. Drink 2 to 3 litres of water a day. Drinking water will assist with detoxing the body, releasing fat and keeping you hydrated.
- Enlist your friends and family. You will need your friends and family on your side, so tell them your goals so they can support you or ask them to join you!
- Exercise. Be realistic, start slow especially if you are unfit. Start with 15 to 20 minutes a day … start by going for a walk, using the stairs instead of the lift or escalators.
- Take baby steps. In the beginning it may be tough, take baby steps, one day at a time. Don’t miss your weigh ins. Stick to the rules … it will be worth it! Keep in contact with your TLC-Weight-loss Coach.
- Accept that you may make mistakes. None of us are perfect, so if you have a bad day, move on and try harder the next day!
Ready to take the first step? Go to our website to book a free Assessment.